Minecraft has been one of the most popular open-world games of the past decade and beyond, and it’s time to bring it to your browser through Play-Games. There is no shortage of things to do in Minecraft 2D. However, with Minecraft 2D, you are getting a fun mixture of Minecraft and Terraria. Imagine a side-scroller Minecraft.
Minecraft 2D online Gameplay
When you first start Minecraft 2D, you have several options:
● New Game: Start a new game here. The world is randomly generated, and you can choose survival, peaceful, or creative mode. Survival mode means you will encounter aggressive creatures, and you must farm for your own resources. In peaceful, you still must farm for your own resources, but you will not have to deal with any creature killing you. In creative mode, you have free rein to use whatever resources you want without needing to collect them yourself.
● Load Game: You can load a previously saved game.
● Example Worlds: If you need a little inspiration to start your own world, then why not try one of the example worlds out first? In Example Worlds, you can select a world that another player has created or found and use that as your base world. You can expand on it if you want, or not, it is Minecraft, so you can be as creative as you want to be.
Minecraft 2D Tips
Here are some Minecraft 2D tips straight from the game itself:
● Find a tree and dig it to get wood.
● Press E to open your inventory and drag the wood onto a single space in your inventory crafting area. A stack of wooden planks will appear to the right which you can now drag down back into your inventory.
● Now drag the stack of wooden planks back towards the two-by-two crafting grid but this time do not let go of your mouse button. Instead, use the SPACEBAR to drop one plank from the stack into each of the four empty crafting squares. This will result in a crafting table appearing to the right. Drag this to the bottom line of your inventory.
● Press E to exit the inventory and then use the number keys to select the crafting table in your quick-select inventory bar. Click on an empty level square above a ground tile to place the crafting table.
● With your mouse over the crafting table, press E to open the extended crafting screen. With the right recipes, you can now craft bigger and better tools.
Now, it is time to dive into the world of Minecraft 2D and get lost in caves!
How to play?
Use the ARROW KEYS.