Here in the Friday Night Funkin Games category of our website you always get to meet some of the most interesting antagonists in the world of rhythm games online, and today that is also the case, when right at this moment we are delighted to share with you the game called FNF vs Lucky Boy, where Lucky Boy is a sock that wears a cap on his head, rides a skateboard, always has a guitar with him, and is always ready for a rap-battle!
Defeat the sock on the following custom songs:
- Lucky Boy
- Video Games
Play this FNF mods and prove you've got a better rhythm than a literal sock!
As always, these songs are playable in either the story mode, where you've also got cutscenes and dialogues, or you can just enjoy the music in the free play mode. If you sing the songs according to their charts, you reach the end of the song and win, so aim for that.
How do you play music notes? Well, you use the arrow keys for that, having to press them at the same time as the arrow symbols above BF are matched.
Don't press these keys too early or too late, or press the wrong keys, since that is considered a miss, and if you make too many misses in a row, you lose. Good luck, and have fun, as always!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- nosadx : coder and creator
- ItzMyMy: music man
- GenoX: Made videogames with bf vocals
- garlic bread: charter
- JAiZ: charter
- EctoplasmicEntity: re-charted nightlight
- DeathRay: Re-charted nightmare
- 2X_Smiles: made background
- Lorax_in_my_Life: Animator
- Dazz in a HAT: artist
- HIATUS On twitter: made lucky boy lol
- DeathRay: made port for full week
- KadeDeveloper: made engine
- person who made the fnf font: idk who they are ive been looking for them
- my sister: she made the design
- ActualCJ : did the xmls
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.