Xigmund is an alien from Mars who invaded Earth, and Boyfriend was the only one who could save our planet, and the reason for that is because Xigmund's preferred way to do battle is through music and rhythm, and since BF is a master of it, he was the best challenger.
Our protagonist already defeated him in the previous mod to feature him, but today we are bringing you something new, since we've got a brand new version where Xigmund also brought over his friends, this game featuring three new weeks, and a total of 13 songs:
- Week 1 (Martian Mixtape)
- Week 2 (Man in Black)
- Week 3 (Boneyard Bash)
- Week 4 (I Don't Want to Believe)
- Exclusion Zone
Prevent the alien invasion by winning the musical battles!
You can try out all these weeks in the story mode, or you can pick songs randomly from the free play mode, but in either case, do your best to keep the tracks on rhythm, hit all the notes of the songs at the right time, and win by doing so until the end of the song!
This is done by using the arrow keys, keys that you press at the same time as the arrow symbols above BF match with one another, but not at any other time, since that is a miss, and having made too many misses in a row causes you to lose the game. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- HThagomizer: Creator, Programmer, artist, charter
- kevenandsoki: Composer (Lazerz, Brainfuck, Pelvic)
- Shteque: Composer (Exclusion zone, Annihilation)
- Commander Cello: Composer (Probed, Marrow, Spinal Tap)
- Begwhi02: Composer (Tinfoil, Itch)
- Baqlyin: Title screen artist
- Junkgle: Concept artist
- Crow at a Computer: Logo artist
- Baqly: Main menu artist, trailer editor
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.