Welcome to FNF Harrowing Echoes, which so far is only a demo, but is already better than so many other FNF mods you've seen so far, and we are going to prove this from the get-go, because as soon as you start playing this game and battle Jix, the new antagonist, you are guaranteed lots of fun! Boyfriend has a mask, Jix is a hidden antagonist they meet on an alley, and we've got two custom songs for you:
- Nothing Personal
- Your Choice
Masked Boyfriend against Jix, who wins?
Since you are playing for Boyfriend, we hope you win, so focus through the songs so that you reach their end and turn the progress bar towards you. To do that, press the arrow keys at the same time as the arrow symbols above BF match so that you sing and play the song according to its chart.
Be careful not to press the keys too early, too late, or press the wrong keys, since that is a miss, and multiple misses in a row mean you lose the game. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Beno_Beano: Manager / Modcharter
- Jix Kazama: Co-Writer / Friend :)
- k.AI: Cutscene + Icons + Menu BG
- Bunii The Nutella Pup: Story Mode Header / Poster
- mr_edys: Beno and Jix’s Sprites
- XavNG: Composer
- Zhugo: Main Coder
- teless: Helped with the source code / modcharts
- mmmaple: Helped with coding
- DeathRay#6946: Helped with coding
- Mister Herald: Emotional support / fren :)
- FELiXDensh1: Emotional support / fren :)
- Criminality: Emotional support / fren / Concept Art maker
- Shining Shadow: for helping with lots of things, and he reply fast, give wonderful code, very friendly.
- GregQuisha: for helping in scaling the dialogue, very cool and funny
- Grizzle: or the dialogue at the end of the song
- CryBitYT: for scaling dialogue
- KadeDeveloper avatar: Game Engine
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.