Ralsei becomes a full-time antagonist for the first time in our category of FNF Games, something we are very happy for, since he had always been a fan favorite, and now you get to face this character on six songs, in two awesome weeks:
- Week 1
- Cat Call
- Cat Nip
- Week 2
Let's have a fluffy good time with Ralsei and great music!
Whether you choose to face this character in the story mode, where you have to win the week, or free play mode, where you have to win individual songs, the way to win is the same, by reaching the end of the songs, which you do by playing all of its notes.
This means that when you see the arrow symbols float and match above BF's head, you need to press the identical arrow keys from the keyboard.
Make sure not to miss hitting the keys multiple times in a row, since that leads to you losing. Good luck and all the best we wish you all, as usual, and we invite you back as soon as possible!
- Sourcy: Main Lead, SFM Cutscene Animator, and Dialogue
- GrapeLOL: Epic Programming
- Person.exe: Epic Programming
- YendeyBoy: Epic Programming
- Murasaki_: Epic Programming
- EnhancedSugar: Main Charter
- Irondog888: Co-Charter and Dialogue
- gaminbottomtext:Help with MP4 support
- Ditchu: Sprite Artist
- VoltBox: Sprite Artist
- FloofPuppy: 2D Cutscene Artist
- FoodieMellow: Background Artist
- JULSCA: Composer of ???
- sodatax: Composed all of Week 2
- Sylrica: Main Menu Theme
- mendeso200: Help with Color Pallets
- Magma Blood: Composed Catcall
- HoldenHanna: Composed Catnip and Catastrophe
- ShadowMario: Engine developer
- RiverOaken : Arts and Animations
- Yoshubs: New Input System
- PolybiusProxy: MP4 Loader Extension
- gedehari: Chart Editor’s Sound Waveform Base
- Keoiki: Note Splash Animations
- SandPlanet : Psych Engine Preacher/Major Supporter
- bubba: Guest Composer
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.