The FNF Xigmund Martian Mixtapte mod is now in V3, the third major update that this really popular rhythm game has gotten, which has two more weeks in addition to the four really fun ones in the last iteration, and we are very delighted to be able to share it with you right now, where we will now list the songs:
- Week 1: Probed, Lazerz, Brainfuck, Annihilation-LOL
- Week 2: Confidential, Hey, Shades
- Week 3: Marrow, Pelvic, Spinal Tap
- Week 4: Tinfoil, Itch, Exclusion Zone
- Week 5: Boing, Freak, Breakout
- ALT WEEK: Rude, Extermination, Craniotomy, Aneursymia
- Bonus Week: Annilhilation, Aerodynamix, Spacecataz, Egomania (hiding in plain sight)
Help BF defeat Xigmund and save earth from the Martians!
After making a choice between the story mode and its many weeks, or the free play mode, where you pick only one of the many individual songs, in either case, you win by reaching the end of the songs, which only happens if you play all their notes according to the charts.
How do you do that? Well, you watch for when the arrow symbols above BF match one another and press the identical arrow keys at the same time. Be careful not to miss pressing the keys multiple times in a row, since that leads to your loss. Good luck!
- HThagomizer: Project lead, artist, animator, programmer
- Simply EJ: Artist, composer (Breakout, Rude)
- SaltySkkulls: Artist, composer (Crack, Boing)
- LuckiiBean: Composer (Confidential, Aegis, Enforcement, Extermination, Aneurysmia)
- KrystalPhantasm: Artist, composer (Aerodynamix, Freak, Craniotomy)
- Begwhi02: Composer (Tinfoil, Jitter, Pause theme)
- Zavemann: Composer (Menu theme), concept art
- Zack the Nerd: Artist, animator
- FreshWoomy: Artist, animator
- Baqly: Menu art, promo art
- Yoshubs: Programmer
- Flarewire: Programmer, foley
- codist: Programmer
- kevenandsoki: Composer (Lazerz, Brainfuck, Pelvic)
- Commander Cello: Composer (Probed, Marrow, Spinal Tap)
- Lolman: Composer (Exclusion zone, Annihilation)
- BryanJo97527502: Background artist, promo art
- HeavenArtist2006: Icons
- Junkgle: Concept art
- Crow at a Computer: Concept art
- IronB: 3.0 Trailer editor
- spaghettitron: Beta tester, cool guy
- BestrJestr: Eta
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.