The first and second weeks of FNF have gotten a Rose-Tinted Remix, where the songs sound different, the world is looked at through rose-tinted glasses, and we are sure that you will really enjoy this experience from top to bottom, just like we've done because that was the main reason we have shared it with you all. The songs are:
- RT Bopeebo
- RT Fresh
- RT Dad Battle
- RT Spookeez
- RT South
Try to win the 1-2 Weeks of FNF, now in a Rose-Tinted Remix mod!
Whether you choose to play in the story mode or free play mode, winning is achieved in the same way, by reaching the end of the songs, and that is done only if you keep hitting your notes until the song's conclusion.
To hit said notes you watch for when the arrow symbols that float match above BF's head, and at that time you press the identical arrow keys. Don't miss doing it too many times in a row, you lose and have to start again from scratch. Enjoy!
- Daisy: Director, Lead Artist
- AdrianCD (aka FletcherVHS): “Fun fact: I didn’t use any source code!” (Lead coder)
- ninphobia: Artist for Skid & Pump and Monster
- Jeremy: Artist for Daddy Dearest
- Grimm: Background Artist for Week 1 and Week 3
- sirfitness: Composer of South
- METR0GARD3N: Composer of Fresh, Dad Battle, and Spookeez /
- emihead: Composer of Bopeebo
- Senshi_Z: Charter for Week 1 (Unused), Spookeez, and South
- Squidley: Charter for future songs
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.