One day Boyfriend thought of going with his Girlfriend to a local festival, where one of the most popular bands was performing. While the lead singer of the band sang, Girlfriend was amazed at how well this boy could play, which is why Boyfriend offered to compete with him on rap rhythms.
Starlight Mayhem (CJ) Mode is Different
In the game, you will meet other new characters, who will have their role well defined. Each character will have to play different instruments: guitar, drums, and soloist at the microphone.
In this mode, you will have two options to choose: story game, or free play, after which you will be able to choose the songs you want to dance, which will be the following: Famous Like, Inverted Ascension, Echoes;
The next thing you will have to set will be the way you want to play, and here we have the following types:
- Standard: your tracks as vanilla as possible
- Flip: Your side flip. Up is down, left is right (this is the hardest FNF mode)
- Chaos: Timing the same, randomized placement
- One Arrow: all the beats packed into one arrow lane
- Stair: A downward spiral, for the most part
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrows to dance!