It’s time to get funky with Friday Night Funkin': Foned In (Mobile Version) - FNF mobile online. If you’re a fan of rhythm games then Night Night Funkin will be a familiar challenge for those familiar with other rhythm games, such as Dance Dance Revolution.
Play FNF mobile online to have fun dancing!
As soon as the game loads, you’ll start bopping your head to the beats, but you haven’t started the game yet. Before you start any of the game modes in Night Funkin': Foned In, you’ll want to play around with the options. In the options menu, you can change your input commands and other options to give you a more accessible gameplay experience.
Freeplay is exactly as it sounds: you don’t have to play the story mode opponents in order. You can scroll down the list and go up against any of the opponents in Friday Night Funkin': Foned In that you want to. However, we suggest playing the story mode first before you unleash yourself on Freeplay.
Story mode is where you’ll get accustomed to Friday Night Funkin': Foned In. You start with the tutorial. The tutorial is also the best way to practice your input commands or any other options you’ve changed.
You start by selecting your mode: Easy, Normal, or Hard.
The higher the difficulty, the less forgiving it is when you miss a beat.
Tips For Friday Night Funkin': Foned In (Mobile Version)
● Don’t focus too much on what your opponent is doing. Keep an eye on your side of the screen.
● Don’t ignore the rhythm. The arrows normally correspond with the music. You’ll have a hard time playing if you try to only watch the arrows.
● Don’t be too distracted by the background or how close you are to winning (or losing) at the bottom of the screen. Once you take your eyes off your side of the screen, it’s hard to get your bearings back.
Now, let’s get funky!
- Programing by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
- Mod by Phykro
How to play?
Use the arrow keys to dance!