Sad Mickey Mouse is back in FNF, in the new mod called Wednesday’s Infidelity, which refers to the fact that Minnie cheated on him with another mouse, so he is now depressed, even more so than usual, so you and BF will try to cheer him up on four custom songs:
Let's help Sad Mickey Mouse get over Wednesday’s Infidelity with music from FNF!
Whether you choose the story mode or free play mode, know that the way you win remains the same in both, which is by reaching the end of the songs and playing all their notes according to the charts. To hit those notes you watch for when arrow symbols match above BF's head and press the identical arrow keys.
Be careful not to miss that moment multiple times in a row, because that leads to you losing and having to start all over again from scratch. Enjoy!
- Jhaix: Director, musician. Charter of Unknown Suffering.
- Cape: Co Director of the mod, coder. Charter of Wistfulness & Dejection.
- Zero Animation: Animator and artist of the mod.
- ZetaE: Background Artist.
- Nugget : Logo artist and extras.
- Jloor: Code Help.
- KINGF0X: Voice Actor –
- Download from GJ
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.