Friday Night Funkin’: Rec Room Rappin’ is a really sick new FNF mod where you enter the 'Rec Room' video game, where multiple characters from it await you and BF to have rap battles against them, so do that right now and make sure to win on all the following songs:
- Alert (Include cool mechanic)
Let's Rap in the Rec Room of FNF!
Whether you play in the story mode or free play mode, to win you have to do the same thing, which is playing all your notes according to the charts to reach the song's conclusion.
Hitting notes is done by pressing arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above BF's head. Doing it too early, too late, or pressing the wrong key counts as a miss.
If you have multiple misses in a row, you lose and have to start again, so focus and win. Good luck with that!
- TicoTaco – Director
- TheSamBam – Main Musician
- UnculturedRyan – Musician, Main Programmer
- hakerethan – Chromatic Scale(s)
- JammerIsPrettyCool – // didnt get assigned anything (yet)
- (funnynamehere) – Main Artist/Animator
- MysticPuca – Artist/Animator
- Kegor – Artist/Animator
- Ultra-UltimateGamer – Artist
- UnculturedRyan – Pixel Artist/Animator
- Aiden – Artist
- TicoTaco – Main Charter
- DatMemeGuy – Charter
- UnculturedRyan – Charted Bradley / Chart Cleanup
- MysticPuca – Charted Alert
- JammerIsPrettyCool – Trailer Editor
- BradleyFromTheRecRoomRappinMod – Bradley Voice Samples
- P1NKY – Trophy Art
- KadeDeveloper – Kade Engine
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.