FNF Pico Old School features the classic version of this red-haired assassin boy as a protagonist, who now has to defeat his former foes and friends in musical battles, not shootouts, and you are going to help him do it right now on all the following songs:
- Chill Pill
- Old school
- Throwback Lover
Win FNF duels with Old School Pico!
Make a choice between playing in the story mode and free play mode, and then, in either instance, reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts, which is how you win. Missing notes depletes your health bar, and if it gets empty, you lose the confrontation.
When you see floating arrow symbols match Pico's head, that is when you need to press the identical arrow keys to hit his notes. Pressing them early, late, the wrong ones, or not at all will mean you miss notes in the charts. Good luck and the best we wish you all!
- Key Author
- Kappa Nerd : Creator of the Mod, Artist, Background Artist, Composer, Charter, Coder
- Huisti: Animator
- Special Thanks:
- RamenDominoes: Cinematic Event
- pokey: Image Appearance Event
- bbpanzu: onBeat Script & Event, Kade Engine Complex Accuracy, Set Cam Zoom Event, Kaboom Screen Bop Event
- Y_F_MUS: Pico “Chromatic” Scale (Sorry, had to use the old one for this)
- CreepyInk: Inspiration for Nene’s Sprites & Nene Vocals (These vocals are too God damn good, I swear)
- MaskedPump: Darnell DWP (Been wantin’ to use this shit forever)
- bunch: Inspiration for Plaything
- Wizord: Inspiration for Old School
- This Video: Pico Sprite Inspiration (There’s no definitive way of finding the creator of Pico’s sprites here, so this is the best I could do)
- PhantomArcade: Darnell Sprite Inspiration
- JacoSisiWeek 3 BF DWP
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.