- Game Library
03.05.2017 111.556 966 votes
Are you ready to play one of the most hectic Papa Louie Games you can play online for free? Well, look no further than Papas Taco Mia! With sixty badges to unlock, and a boatload of achievements, you may find yourself playing Papas Taco Mia more than you have ever played any other Papa Louie Game.
Compared to other Papa Louie games, Papas Taco Mia only has three stations:
● The Order Station is where you take everyone’s order. Keep an eye on this as often as you can to see if any new customers have walked in.
● The Grill Station is where you cook the meat. You also choose the meat and the type of taco shell they want.
● The Build Station is where it all comes together with toppings and sauces. It even has an option to trash it entirely if you know you have messed the taco up so bad it is unsalvageable.
Do not be fooled by the fewer stations. You still must make the perfect taco while balancing the drizzle of sauces in the build station.
The game starts off with the player winning a taco-eating contest. You earn cash to take home as a prize, right? Well, it is a Papa Louie Game so, of course, you are going to get your very own shop!
It is another day in Tacodale, and Mitch or Maggie, depending on which character you pick, wins the Taco-eating contest and is given the keys to the shop. Unlike previous games, this game shows opening sequence hints, such as the customers, the time, and new customers each day. You will also see hats, weekly paydays, unlockable ingredients, and even a food critic!
● Papas Taco Mia is one of the harder Papa Louie games, only because it can get overwhelming extremely fast. Do take a moment to pause the game if you feel it is getting too much, but do not let it get too overwhelming.
● One of the best ways to keep the game from getting too overwhelming is to start with upgrades as soon as you can. Do not just use the cheapest upgrades you can get. If you need to save for another day or two to get the one you need the most, then get that instead. A doorbell is useless if you are already good at checking the order station.
How to play?
Use the mouse.
Video Game Preview
Author: Flipline Studios
Download from App Store
Download from Google Play
Download from Amazon