The new Friday Night Funkin mode starts with Boyfriend alone, who is trying to sharpen a new girlfriend. One evening, while preparing to leave the ballroom, he met a lonely girl waiting for him to make clean. They had a dialogue, and from the first words it seems that there was an attraction between the two, but obviously, they could not move on to the next step, only after a session of FNF dance, classical.
Who is NekoFreak?
This girl is a little weirder than all the other friends that our famous character had, being a hikikomori girl, which makes her different from her previous friends.
Neko is dressed modernly, in a slightly emo style, with a brown hat on her head, black hair that almost completely covers her face, an orange sweater, black pants, and brown boots.
In the new mode, vs NekoFreak, you will be able to try three other new songs:
- The- Date
- Hey! Go ahead and get comfortable, I'm just cleaning up some stuff. You're here a little earlier than you said you'd be so I'm not done yet.
- Bleep bo boop.
- Yeah, I'm not really the outdoorsy type, I usually do most of my dates here.
- Bop Bo Beep
- Thanks for understanding. :)
- I know it may have sounded weird over text, but you get the gist of my standards.
- If you can best me in a song, then you're the one for me! :)
- You're confident, alright, let's see what you got handsome!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Hamillun: Artist / Composer / Programmer
- Download the game on gamebanana to play on your PC.
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrows to dance!