Welcome to FNF Funkin at Freddy’s vs Afton Full Week, which once again gives you the chance to help BF take on and defeat the legendary creator of FNAF in a rhythm battle, now on no less than 11 tracks, even more so than in the previous versions of this mod! The tracklist is as follows:
- Just a Theory
- You Can’t
Let's funk at Freddy's Vs Afton!
Whether you play in the story mode or free play mode, winning is achieved by reaching the end of the songs by playing all your notes according to the charts, until the songs conclude.
So, when you see arrow symbols float and match above BF, press the identical arrow keys. Don't miss doing it multiple times in a row, or you lose and have to start again from scratch. Enjoy!
- JcJack: Lead Director
- SpagOs: Co-director Professional Woman Kisser
- Aqua: Co-director
- Aqua: Lead programmer “I put over 100 hours into this code. I will never recover.
- fabs: Coded Fourth-Wall visuals
- Clowfoe: Helped code UI and Discord RPC
- JcJack: Lead artist of the Afton Week, Pixel UI, and pixel backgrounds/characters
- SpagOs: Lead artist for Matpat, backgrounds, and menu assets
- burnout: Artist for the Springtrap sprites
- Orbyy: Artist for Ghost BF sprites
- Notakin: Artist for Shadow Bonnie, and Afton in Midnight
- fabs: Modelled and animated Animdude and Boyfriend in Fourth Wall
- Snak: Artist for Pixel Matpat and Pixel Matpat Boyfriend
- Ellis: Promotional Art on Gamejolt and Gamebanana, Springtrap Icon
- ThatGoofyGuy: Promotional Art
- Piss Bottler: Fazbars sprites and helped with the text on the title screen and Fourth-Wall
- Clowfoe: Freeplay portraits
- Punkett: Composer of the main Afton week, Umbra, and Just-A-Theory
- Jacaris: Composer of Fourth-Wall and Nightmare
- Nimbus Cumulus: Composer of Salvage
- EthanTheDoodler: Composer of Fazbars and vocals of Just-A-Theory
- Cval: Original composer of Follow-Me
- Evan: Springtrap Voice Actor
- Gonk: Charted Follow-Me, Midnight, You-Can’t, Salvage, Nightmare, Just-A-Theory, Fourth-Wall
- Gibz: Charted Celebrate, Umbra
- loggo: Charted Fazbars
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.