Step back into the Nicky-Verse of FNF with now a full menu of three weeks, meaning that we have way more songs than the original 2 in the first demon we've shown you, where the smug Nicky is now even more so because there are multiple versions of her you and BF have to beat, all on the following songs:
- Attention Magnet
- Trash Goblin
- Boot Camp
- Dead Lift
- Happy Hour
Help BF survive the Nicky-Verse of FNF!
From the main menu you will choose between the story mode and free play mode, and in either case, to win you will do the same thing, which we will explain right now.
When you see arrow symbols float and match above BF's head, that is when you press the identical arrow keys to hit your notes, so do it until the song concludes to win.
If you miss hitting the notes multiple times in a row, you lose and have to start again from scratch, so don't let it happen. Let's begin right now, shall we?
- Project Leads
- penove: Lead Musician
- PermaTemp: Composer: Seinfeld/Clementine
- Sayan Sama: Composer: Kamidere
- Football Head: Lead Background Artist, Spritework Help
- Grassghosttype :GBacground Artist: NickyGirl Stage
- Voice Actors
- Ethura: NickyGirl Voice Actor
- Skooch: NickyMan Voice Actor
- SunnySplosion: Demo NickyGirl Voice Actor
- c00t doggo: Lead Charter
- BCTIX: Charter: Happy Hour
- Fredrick Funny: Charter: NickEXE/Four-Way-Fracture
- LeNinethGames: NickyWoman Chromatics
- NominalDingus: NickEXE/Nickyvee Chromatics, Original Composer of Four-Way-Fracture
- Extra Thanks
- IagoAnims: Original creator of Minus FNF
- MarStarBro: Creator of the Sonic.EXE mod
- Aph: Playtester
- Ocanha: Playtester
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.