You can immediately tell that Ultimate Robo Duel 3D is one of the best ever robot fighting games in 2 players and 3D you will find on our website because we're talking about a game where in the main menu before you decide on how you play, you can see an awesome animation of the robots dancing.
Take part and win the Ultimate Robo Duel 3D!
Whatever mode you choose to play, out of the three possibilities, the basic rules are still the same, which is to hit your opponent robot more times and harder so that you deplete their health bar and be the winner, because if that is done to you first, you lose.
Choose to do this in either of the three modes, with us recommending you to play all three:
- Battle: This is the single-player mode where you battle robots controlled by the computer.
- 2 Player: Two real players control their robot from the same machine and fight one another.
- Career: This is also single-player, where you go up against one robot after another, each one more challenging than the one before.
Now, before you set off into the action, learn how to control your two robots:
- Player I: WASD to move, F, G to punch, H for a special hit, T for the bullet, C, V to kick, B for the grab move.
- Player II: ARROWS to move, U, I to punch, O for the special hit, M for the bullet, J, K to kick, L for the grab move.
We simply wish you all the best and ultimate fun, of course, inviting you to check out more of our games in two players, you can never go wrong with them!
How to play?
P1: WASD, F, G, H, T, C, V, B.
P2: Arrows, U, I, O, M, J, K, L.