The FNF Late Night City Tales mod features a new antagonist who is also an anime girl, a scary one at that, who is called Limu, and who we now invite you to face off against on the following tracks:
- Azure Encounter
- Secret marilee
- Broken heart
- Lonely Sapphire
Try to beat Limu in the FNF Late Night City Tales mod!
After you've made your choice between playing in the story mode or free play mode, to win against this antagonist you need to do the same thing, which is playing your notes according to the charts until you reach the conclusion.
To do it, press arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above BF's head. If you miss doing it too many times in a row, you lose and have to start again from scratch. Good luck, enjoy!
- Daytimefish Studio – https://twitter.com/Daytimefish_
- Project Owner, Programmer, Composer, Artist, Charter, Animator
- Team management; character design; story/writing; gameplay effect programming(stage, import assets, special arrows, in-game event, particles, shaders); charting; music(main menu, death menu, dialogues, 1st song, credit, all the voices); character sprites(Limu-Old Design, GF-3rd stage, portraits for dialogues), in-game art assets(UI, credit scene, some in-game effect sprites, Stage-Old Design); animation(final cutscene) publishing.
- Rabbit’s Foot
- Character sprites(Limu-all stage), character animation(Limu-1st,2nd, 4th), character concept art(Limu), in-game art assets(Thank you for playing CG)
- Character animation(Limu-old design, GF-3rd stage, some in-game art assets), in-game art assets (promotion/loading screen art, all arrows, lots of assets for 3rd/4th/hidden song, like the symbols, giant monster on the back, etc..)
- Discord: Bonk06#9003
- Character Sprites(GF and BF redraw), Character Animation (GF and BF)
- Discord: RevRed#5736
- Music(tutorial, stage 2)
- Special Thanks:
- Toast – Programming (Technical support)
- Sharon – Composing (Stage 3 song)
- Bot25 – Charting (Hidden Song)
- Command 24 – Programming (CN localization)
- Random Angle – Art (GF sprite)
- SaltedSporks – Writing (Dialogue)’
- Other Resources Used
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.