A really huge update to the FNF Vs Beat Saber has just dropped for you all on our website, all free of charge, of course, and it makes us very happy to have shared it with you all, as we're talking about a mod that has no less than 11 weeks, with all of these following songs:
- 100 Bills
- Balearic Pumping
- Beat Saber
- Country Rounds
- Be There for you
- Rum n Bass
- Unlimited Power
- I need you
- Into the Dreams
- It Takes Me
- Spin Eternally
- Escape Remix
- 100 Bills Remix
- I Wanna Be A Machine
- Final Boss Chan
- Cycle Hit
- WHAT THE CAT
- Light it Up
- Crab Rave
Enjoy the biggest update ever to the FNF Beat Saber Mod!
Whether you will play in the story mode or free play mode, to win you need to do the same thing, which is reaching the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts.
So, when the floating arrow symbols match above BF's head, make sure to press the identical arrow keys. Know that missing to do it too many times in a row leads instead to your loss when the health bar gets depleted. Good luck, enjoy!
- Key Authors
- Jaldabo: Programmer, Charter
- FastZombie: Charted Spin Eternally, Firestarter EX+ and part of Final-Boss-Chan
- Red_Ninja_: Charted LUDICROUS+ and made tweaks
- ongball: Charted Final-Boss-Chan, GHOST, Toxic Violet Cubes, and Light It Up (Expert+)
- SaltyBoii: Charter and Scripter
- PpavlikosS: Charter
- PlasmaOJ15: Artist Wall Assets
- Special Thanks
- Beat Games: Beat Saber Development Studio
- Tanger: Composer of “Firestarter”
- Schwank: Composer of “$1.78”
- EEWK: Composer of “Curtains (All Night Long)”
- Camellia: Composer of Final Boss Chan, Light it Up, Toxic Violet Cubes, and Spin Eternally
- Jaroslav Beck: Composer of “Magic” and “LUDICROUS+
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.