Beat Saber is a really popular rhythm battle game that you and BF undertake to win right now, making this the ultimate crossover in the genre, which is made even better by the amazing collection of songs in it:
- LUDICROUS+ – Jaroslav Beck
- $1.78 – Schwank
- Curtains (All Night Long) – EEWK
- Firestarter – Tanger
- Magic – Jaroslav Beck
- Final-Boss-Chan – Camellia
- Spin Eternally – Camellia
- Light It Up – Camellia
- GHOST – Camellia
- Toxic Violet Cubes – Camellia (From Beat Saber 2021 World Cup)
Help FNF's Boyfriend take on Beat Saber and win!
Whether you are playing in the story mode with its weeks, or with individual songs in the free play mode, to win you have to do the same thing, which is to reach the end of the songs by playing your notes according to the charts. Don't miss hitting the notes too many times in a row, or you lose.
To hit your notes you press arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match on the right side, without pressing the wrong keys or pressing them at the wrong time. Good luck, enjoy!
- Key Authors
- Jaldabo: Programmer, Charter
- FastZombie: Charted Spin Eternally, Firestarter EX+ and part of Final-Boss-Chan
- Red_Ninja_: Charted LUDICROUS+ and made tweaks
- ongball: Charted Final-Boss-Chan, GHOST, Toxic Violet Cubes, and Light It Up (Expert+)
- Special Thanks
- Beat Games: Beat Saber Development Studio
- Tanger: Composer of “Firestarter”
- Schwank: Composer of “$1.78”
- EEWK: Composer of “Curtains (All Night Long)”
- Camellia: Composer of Final Boss Chan, Light it Up, Toxic Violet Cubes, and Spin Eternally
- Jaroslav Beck: Composer of “Magic” and “LUDICROUS+
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.