FNF Flippy Test II is the second version of the test game in which you will have as main character Flippy, the green bear from Happy Three Friends. To play this game you will have to be as creative as possible in terms of musical notes and try to create music using the sounds in the game that you can create by clicking on the arrows at the bottom of the game. Each arrow you press will create a special sound and will give you the opportunity to compose unique songs. Also, in the game, you will be able to use the mouse to create a different effect when you click on the arrows using the mouse.
Try all five test modes for Flippy!
- The first mode is the classic one, in which Flippy is on a green field with a microphone in his hand.
- The second way depicts Flippy holding her head, without a microphone, and it's night outside.
- In a third way, Flippy has Cuddles' head in his hand, a secondary character in the cartoon.
- The fourth way is distinguished by the surrounding landscape, because everything around is destroyed, symbolizing that a nuclear bomb has just been detonated in that place.
- The last way is the most aggressive because the main character has a hunting knife in his hand, and his clothing is inspired by military clothes.
To discover these modes you will have to press the left button of the game, the one that symbolizes Flippy's head.
At the same time, in the game you will be able to find three special buttons: A, S, D that will create three unique scenes each time you use them.
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Mod developed by Play-Games.com
- ReddudeXD (programmer, musician, entertainer and artist)
- miguel185 (artist)
- MondoMedia/Mondo Mini Shows (company)
- Aubrey Ankrum (creator)
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrows to play;
Special Keys: A, S, D;