Zardy is a living scarecrow character that has previously been featured in our category of Friday Night Funkin Games, but he was together with Ronald McDonald in the same mod, so we're very excited that right at this moment we can offer you the FNF Zardy Foolhardy Mod Pack, where he is alone, and this mod features all the previous mods with this character that you loved a lot, such as:
- Zardy Foolhardy Reanimated!
- Foolhardy RetroSpecter Remix
- Zardy Foolhardy (BeatStreets Remix)
- V.S. Zardy Foolhardy Duet Mod
- Playable Zardy!
Learn how to tackle Zardy in a rhythm battle!
Of course, just like in all previous rhythm games from FNF, the arrows are the main keys you need to use. When the arrow symbols above your character match one another, that is when you have to press the same arrows so that you play all the notes of the songs at the right time.
Of course, if you hit the wrong keys or get the timing wrong, it counts as a missed note, and be careful not to miss notes too many times in a row, since this means you eventually lose the game. Good luck, and we hope you have tons of fun with Zardy, as only here is possible!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- SugarRatio (Reanimated Zardy Animator/Artist)
- RetroSpecter (Composer of the RetroSpecter Remix + Providing Inst/Vocal files)
- SnowTheFox (Charted Foolhardy RetroSpecter Remix)
- Sp00ky_Pump (Remixed Foolhardy BeatStreets)
- WhippyorcYT (Charted Foolhardy BeatStreets)
- SirPico (Playable Zardy)
- OhSoVanilla (Tricky Duet Mod Charter)
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.