The Touhou anime series has lots of characters that can be included in an FNF music game, which is why we've now got for you all the third game like that, as our administrative team is excited to share with you all the mod known as Friday Night Funkin’ X Touhou 2, which features three new full weeks, for a total of eleven songs:
- Week 1 :
- Love Consultation
- Colorful Path
- Red and White
- Dream Battle
- Week 2 :
- Casket of Star
- Oriental Dark Flight
- Magus Night
- Master Spark
- Week 3 :
- The Sea
- Pure Furies
- Pandemonic Planet
Help Boyfriend battle and defeat all the Touhou characters!
You can pick to play these songs in either the story mode or free play mode, it is totally up to you, and in both of them, you have the same goal of reaching the end of the songs and turning the progress bar towards you by playing all the notes.
This is done using the arrow keys, keys that you have to press at the same time as the arrow symbols above BF match with one another, and if you keep doing it until the end of the song, you win.
Of course, this means that you should be careful not to press the wrong keys or get the timing wrong because if you do it too many times in a row, you lose the game and have to start all over again.
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Bapt59: Main developer
- Zun: Touhou
- KadeDeveloper : Kade Dev Engine
- SlightlyCreative: BF Soundfont
- Rozebud : Reimu Voices (From a mom sound of B-Sides remixes)
- Btbrid01: Pico Soundfont
- BrightFyre: Very helpful tutorials
- kkcwkoh: Colorful Path midi
- icebhm23230: Dream Battle midi
- liisnoob – XG: Casket of Star midi
- aoba-ss: Oriental Dark Flight midi
- gondayu: Magus Night midi
- ryoya1295: The Sea midi
- Loren chan: Pure Furies midi
- Kitaichi Rei: Pandemonic Planet midi
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.