Crossovers between the Touhou Anime Project and Friday Night Funkin' Games have existed before on our website, and that mod was quite well received since it replaced the antagonists with anime girls, which is always really awesome, but this time you're about to have an even better experience, and this is because not only do you duel anime girls, but you do it on multiple original new songs:
- Cirnos Perfect Math Class
- Cirnos Hot Spring
- Endless Tewi-Ma Park
- Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
- Mushi Miko Unya No Happy-Py
- Night of Knights
- Usatei 2011
- Bad Apple
Can you funk out to the anime songs from FNF x Touhou?
Well, if you think you are ready, then pick between the easy mode and free play mode, and then give it your very best to hit all the notes of the songs accordingly, until you reach their end, and then, if the progress bar is in your favor, you've won.
When you see arrow symbols matching above BF's head, press the same arrows on your keyboard, and make sure to do it at the same time. Don't mess up the timing too many times in a row, or you lose and have to start again from scratch. Good luck!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Foxeru: Scripting, Charting, Sprite Editing
- Fireable: Coding Troubleshooting, script Troubleshooting (Inverted shader coding)
- Coryn: Coding Troubleshooting, UTAU Cover
- LiterallyNoOne : Musician
- Foxeru: UTAU Cover Script Troubleshooting (Modchart help), Audio Troubleshooting, Moral Support
- GenoX: UTAU Soundfont
- Peachbite1: Bad Apple .ust File
- IOSYS: Usatei 2011, Endless Tewi-Ma Park, Marisa Stole the Preicous Thing, Cirno’s Perfect Math Class, Cirno’s Hot Spring
- Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico: Bad Apple
- beatMARIO: Night of Knights
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.