UNO is one of the most popular card games on Play-Games.com, which is why we guide you to try this game no matter which way you choose to play, single player or 2 player mode. At the same time, for the advanced ones, the game has a multiplayer mode in which you will be able to participate in the most important UNO online matches against other real opponents, professional people in this game.
What is the UNO game and what are the rules of the game?
The game appeared in 1971 in a small suburb, where it developed and improved more and more, after which the license of the original game was sold to a larger company that knew how to distribute this game more. far to children and to the entire population of the planet. The goal of the game is to be 500 points first, but these points cannot be made up of a single game, which is why you will have to play several rounds to reach this score. The card pack contains 108 cards, 4 WILD and Wild Draw FOUR cards, and another 25 colored cards (yellow, blue, red, and green).
To start the game each player will have to receive 7 cards from the dealer, and the first person to the left of the dealer will be the one who starts. To start the game you will have to do one of the following moves:
- to play a card that is the same color, symbol, or number as the card that is already down;
- you can play a Wild or Wild Draw card (if it is not an exception to the game);
- or you can take a new book from the package, and if it fits, you can put it down;
- If a player forgets to damage UNO before the last card (at the penultimate card), he is penalized and will have to take another turn, ie to pick up another card from the dealer.
- If you are playing a Wild Draw Four card, you will need to show the player who requested it that you do not have another solution (ie that you do not have a card of the same color as the card that is already down), and if you have abused it. Wild Draw Four and you actually had a card that matched the card that was down, you will have to be penalized.
Have you tried this game? What do you think about it, leave us a comment!
How to play?
Use the mouse.