It's time to create your own game using characters from Wolverine and the X-Men! To create your game, you need to go through many steps for your game to come to fruition! There are 7 steps to complete a game:
- The first step is to choose a background for your game, there are many to choose from including mansions, many cities, and destroyed areas.
- The second step is to choose your heroes, at first you can only choose between 2 characters, Wolverine who attacks with his claws, and Storm who attacks using wind powers.
- The third step is to choose your goal, there are many goals to choose from:
- Get to the door: The goal is for the heroes to reach the door.
- Collect all treasures: The goal of this mode is to collect all of the treasures you put on the map.
- Battle all enemies: In this mode, your goal is to battle all of the enemies to win.
- Collect all treasures and battle enemies: A mix of the treasures and enemies modes, you need to collect all of the treasures and battle all of the enemies to win.
- The next step is the level design, here you choose the layout of your level, the placement of the objects, and hazards.
- There are walls and floors: The unstable flooring will break once stepped on. The grass blocks can be walked on but not jumped through, but the platforms can be jumped through and walked on. The poisonous blocks cannot be jumped on or jumped over, the disappearing blocks appear and disappear every few seconds. The normal stone blocks act the same as the grass blocks.
- Next, we have the hazards: The bat in the cage if pushed or destroyed will release a deadly bat. The lava rock and the vines will kill if it's touched. There are also laser guns that can shoot you, and the MRD portal that spawns troops at its location.
- Lastly, we have the objects and the eraser. The eraser will erase any block you click on with it. There are 2 types of rocky blocks in the objects section, the first one can be pushed and destroyed while the second one can only be pushed. The diamond and the metal medal can be collected.
- The fifth step is to add your enemies to the map. The enemies act as a difficulty you need to overcome. At first, you can only add MRD soldiers that attack you with their guns, and Gambit that attacks with power charged playing cards.
- The last step is to test your level if it's finishable. Once you've tested your game and validated that it's finishable, you can build new levels!
It's time to create your levels!
How to play?
Use the mouse to interact with the game.