One of the most exciting new Friday Night Funkin mods online we have had on our website in a while is now being made available to you all here for free, as we are very excited that right at this moment we could share with you a game such as FNF: Friday Night Mashup, where Boyfriend was sucked into a toilet and brought to an alternate dimension, where he will be facing off against three gods of mumble rap, the craziest form of rap at the moment.
Help Boyfriend defeat the three gods and come back to his world on the following custom songs:
Can Boyfriend defeat the gods of Mumble Rap? With your help, he sure will!
To win the battles, either in the story mode or in the free play mode, you need to sing and rap according to the charts, because if you miss playing too many notes or rapping too many lyrics one after the other one, you have lost all your funk and the game as well.
So, when you see that arrow symbols are matching above BF's head, you press the same arrow keys at the same time, not one moment sooner or later. Now that you know the gameplay, start giving the game your best, and enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- DEVIES, SquishyZumorizu: Sprite Artist, Original Creator
- Grantare: Source Coder
- SpaceMen: Project Director, Writer, Charter, Play Tester
- R0cketp0ps: Sprite Artist, Dialogue Icon Artist, Animation Artist, Concept Artist
- BlameJaJubz: Musician, Vocal Artist
- EvanClubYT: Animation Artist, Menu Text Artist, Sprite Animator, Vocal Artist
- Jukebox: Background Artist, Sprite Artist
- RubysArt_: Dialogue Icon Artist
- JohnLeBron: Writer, Theo Monster Voice Actor
- Saturn 95: Musician
- Cosmic Berry: Concept Artist, Writer
- Kiro: Musician
- aNICKmations: Concept Artist, Sprite Artist
- Piesariusz27 : Dread Musician
- GAMER_WORD: Charter
- JellyFishedm: Vocal Artist for Theo
- Twoop: Animation Artist
- Lanc3y: Play Tester
- Alek Scizzors: Background Artist
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrows.