This brand new FNF mod you are about to play for free right now on our website is quite an experience, since Boyfriend becomes just Boy, as we follow him through his high school days, a period of time when he was still taking part in musical battles, otherwise, how would he have become so good in the present?
He will go through his high school and challenge friends and foes such as Tac, Abby, and Lucian, on the following custom songs:
Help Boyfriend conquer the music scene of his high school!
To win the musical battles you need to reach the end of the songs with the progress bar turned towards you, and to achieve that you have to press the arrow keys at the same time as the arrow symbols above BF match with one another, without missing doing that too many times in a row, or you lose the whole game and have to start all over again from scratch.
Choose between the Story Mode and Free Play mode, and then give it your best at either, having fun as with only our rhythm games online you can have!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Fran B. – Director, Cutscene Artist, Creator of the Characters, Charter.
- Savisa_Art – Rough Animator.
- LiterallyNick – Animator, Cleanup Artist, Lucian’s Voice.
- Skedacho – Programmer, Sprite Assistant.
- Absolmocha: Musican, Abby’s Voice
- Axolotoflotls: Muscian
- Eden – “Tic-Tac-Foe” and “Hit N’ Strike’s” Instrumental (Collaborated with LiterallyNick).
- Vero – “Tic-Tac-Foe” and “Hit N Strike’s” Vocals, Cutscene Music, Menu Music.
- Mocha – “Acrimony” (Collaborated with Vero), Abby’s Voice.
- JADS – “Tic-Tac-Foe’s” Vocals Outline and Pause Menu Music.
- Jamie – Tac’s Voice, Moral Support.
- Kristina C. – Moral Support.
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.