A third FNF Walten Files mod has just dropped for you all on our website, probably the most expansive update yet, where you can play as either Boyfriend or Pico, for a start, and the biggest tracklist yet:
- Week 1 (Company Introduction Tape): Protocol, Sleepover, and Caution
- Week 2 (Relocate Project): Relocation, Starving, Mangled, and Blunder
- Week 3 (Halloween Week – The Mysterious House): Stranger and Boogeyman
- Week 4 (Christmas Week – Boozoo’s Ghosts): Lies, Ripple, and Mortality
- REMIXES: Sleepover and Caution
Try the latest FNF Funkin' Files mod vs Walten Files and have lots of fun!
In either mode you will be playing, story or free, to win you need to do the same thing, which is play the notes according to the charts for your characters on the right so that you reach the end of the songs.
So, press arrow keys simultaneously as the identical arrow symbols match above that character, but don't miss doing it too many times in a row, your health bar depletes and you lose, having to start again from scratch. Enjoy!
- Froakii: Director, Programmer, Composer, Artist/Animator, Chart Editor
- Artistic Rabbit: Artist
- Bella Cat: Artist
- Blasterpaster: Icon Artist
- BrittiKitti: Background Artist
- cosmicalarcade: Artist
- cosmosofconns: Chart Editor
- DarkDamien: Voice Actor for Banny
- dublicus: Co-Director, Chromatic and Voice Actor for Mortality, Chromatic for Bon, Producer for Caution V2, Programmer, Charter
- haylow: Chart Editor
- JazzyLadd: Voice Actor for Ashley
- Jeta de Hetty: Artist
- KrysP: Artist/Animator
- L. Gamer: Artist
- JustCallMeLegion_YT: Artist, Voice Actor for Jolly Ghost, & Sha
- LogantheCrazy123: Voice Actor for Pumpkin Rabbit & Boozoo (Boozoo’s Ghosts)
- Mizuki Wolf: Cover & Application Icon Artist
- prowerpower: Voice Actor for Sophie
- Rat Official: Artist
- StarstruckMods: Animator, Composer, Chart Editor
- T8KU: Co-Director, Voice Actor for Bon (Bunnyfarm), Billy, & Sad Ghost, Chromatics for Ashley, Billy, Jolly Ghost, Sad Ghost, & Sha, Producer for Caution V2
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.