In our FNF Vocal Catastrophe mod, Sonic is having an Identity Crisis, which is why he is fighting against himself in a rhythm battle on the track called 'Blur', something we invite you to have a huge amount of fun doing, just like we've had, which is the main reason for sharing it with you all!
Survive the Vocal Catastrophe of FNF and solve Sonic's Identity Crisis!
When the floating arrow symbols match above the Sonic on the right, that is when you need to press the identical arrow keys to hit your notes, doing it until the song ends to win, while being careful not to miss too many notes in a row, because if your health bar depletes, you lose and need to start it all over again from scratch. Good luck, enjoy!
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.
- Main Creator:
- DTMcFries: Creator, Artist, Composer
- Rivu: Programmer
- PoikFox: Charter, Guest Composer, Emotional Support
- Zacerson_J: New Chromatic
- 8ailey: Emotional Support
- notFrost: Emotional Support
- Special Thanks:
- StarZilla10: Beta Tester, Feat. Artist
- GARBIE PATTIE: Feat. Artist
- dxnte_: Beta Tester, Feat. Artist
- Team Horizon: Support, Spectator
- Download from GB
Original Friday Night Funkin' Game developed by:
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.