Friday Night Perfectin’ [Vs. SMG4] is another big and comprehensive FNF mod we want to share with everyone on our website right now, set in this universe you have been here before, but this time you go back on a whole new slate of tracks:
- Perfection Toll (Mario & Meggy vs SMG4)
- Prefect Doom (3D Boyfriend vs SMG4)
- Perfect Suffering (SMG3 vs SMG4)
- Perfecting Yourself(SMG4 vs Insane SMG4)
- Insanity (Austin vs SMG4)
It's time for Friday Night Perfectin’ [Vs. SMG4] online!
Whether you will play in the story mode or free play mode, help the character who is on the right reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts until then, which is the way to win.
To do it, press the arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match on the top right. If you miss them too many times in a row, and the health bar depletes, you will lose and be forced to start again from scratch. Good luck, enjoy!
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.
- The Smg4 Crew
- Luke Lerdwichagul: Creator of the series
- Glitch Productions Team: The Modeling Team
- Game Modification
- Perfection-toll [The Death toll Song]
- THE FNF HYNPO’S LULLABY TEAM: They basically made the song
- Perfect-Doom [Doomsday song]
- vruzzen: Original Song composer for Mistful Crimson Morning
- Perfect-Suffering [Unknown suffering remix]
- awe9037:” Song Composer of Unknown suffering
- Saster: Co-Composer of Unknown suffering
- CalleLol: The FLP Recreator
- Perfecting-Yourself [Confronting yourself Song]
- Jota_MR: Original Cover artist for Confronting yourself
- Saster: The Man who Created the Confronting yourself Song [Yo It’s saster alright!]
- Insanity [Melting v1.5 song]
- Firemariofan: The Composer of Melting
- Creator of Pac-Maniac
- Austin The Maniac: The man himself And the one created the Chromatics And the Icons
- Special Thanks
- The SMG4 Reddit Coummunity: For Making this Mod Possible
- NintenSwitch: For the SMG4 Icon
- Smg4: The Creator of The SMG4 Series
- Austin The Maniac: For Providing the Other SMG4 Character Icons and The Character Austin
- Download from GB
Original Friday Night Funkin' Game developed by:
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.