- Game Library
06.05.2017 341.413 3.663 votes
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and don your apron! In Papa's Sushiria, you'll be working in a sushi restaurant, flipping rice, slicing fish, and crafting delicious sushi rolls. But sushi is not the only thing on the menu - there are also bowls, soups, and desserts to prepare. Each order is different, so pay close attention to the order slip.
And be quick - customers will not wait forever for their food! Luckily, you can enlist the help of your trusty kitchen staff. but you will need to manage them carefully or things will quickly get out of hand. With its colorful characters, lively gameplay, and tasty snacks, Papa's Sushiria is sure to be a hit with everyone!
You start with the characters Matt or Clover. Of course, like many recent Papa’s games, you can also create a custom worker. Your character has an unlucky day that leads to you taking over Papa’s Sushiria.
While it may seem easy at first, you will quickly discover that there is a lot that goes into making the perfect sushi roll. From chopping up fresh ingredients to learning the proper sushi-rolling techniques, you will need to keep your wits about you to succeed in this fast-paced game. Whether you are a sushi lover or simply looking for a new challenge, Papa's Sushiria is sure to provide hours of fun.
Papa’s Sushiria Tips
Papa's Sushiria is a challenging but fun game that tests your sushi making skills. Here are some tips to help you score high and keep your customers happy:
● Make use of the slow tutorial day while you can. It will teach you the basics of how to make sushi rolls, rice balls, and other items on the menu.
● Do not take too much time when making each dish. The clock is ticking to maintain a higher customer score, so you can take as long as you need to make sure each roll or rice ball is perfect.
● Pay attention to the customer's order. They will tell you what ingredients they want in their dish, and you will not have too much time to look over each order on the ticket.
● Spend your hard-earned money on much-needed upgrades to improve the quality-of-life within the store and optimize your gameplay.
● Practice makes perfect! The more you play, the better you will get at making sushi. So, keep at it and do not give up!
How to play?
Use the mouse.
Video Game Preview
Author: Flipline Studios
Download from App Store
Download from Google Play
Download from Amazon