UpSide is the new FNF Mode where you will find several new songs on which you can practice rhythmic dances with the whole Friday Night Funkin family: Daddy Dearest, Spooky Month, Pico, Mommy must Murder, Red Snow, Hating Simulator Ft. Moawling. In the following way you will be able to dance to the new songs which are the following:
- Week 1: Bopeebo, Fresh, Dadbattle;
- Week 2: Spookeez, South, Monster;
- Week 3: Pico, Philly, Blammed;
- Week 4: Satin Panties, High, Milf;
- Week 5: Cocoa, Eggnog, Winter Horrorland;
- Week 6: Senpai, Roses, Thorns;
In order to dance as well as possible, you will have to start with the first level (tutorial), after which we will guide you through each week of the game, so that you can gain experience and also get to know all the characters in the game. If you think that the arrows are going too fast and you can't catch them, we guide you to change the difficulty level from medium to easy, at least for the first levels.
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- Brandxn: Remixes, Charts, Textures
- Rozebud: Accuracy Help
- You cand download the PC version from GB
How to play?
Use the arrows to dance!