Sky is back with the Remanifested mod, with even more Skyverse versions of her, songs, and awesome stuff for you all, and right now we are sure you will be having tons and tons of fun from start to finish with all this line-up of songs:
- Wife Forever
- Light Blue
Sky has Remanifested, let's take her on in a brand new mod!
Make your choice between the story mode and free play mode, after which, in either of them you play, you win by reaching the end of the songs, something you do by hitting your notes according to the charts.
How does that work? When you see arrow symbols float and match above BF's head, that is when you press the identical arrow keys to hit the notes. Miss one too many notes in a row and you lose, so focus not to let it happen! Good luck!
- BB-Panzu: Creator of the original VS Sky mod, made ExpUrggAtion, the Sky chromatic scale, and also the song Blue
- Donut: Programmer and animator of the mod, animated the Light Blue sprites, also fixed a lot of errors that we had in the songs
- Bluefrok: Creator of Ski, made sprites for Challeng-sky, made the credit portraits and made a showcase video
- Rodrigo: Main coder for Sky Remanifested
- Dismissor: Main artist, composer, and charter of the mod, made most of the song sprites and menu sprites also made the
- menu songs
- Dra9on5: Made charts for Light Blue and for Overfilled also helped with the Challeng-Sky covers
- DragonBoi06: Main composer of the mod, composed the Wife Forever High remix, Crack, Sky Says and Light Blue
- Ghospel: Artist of the Light Blue sprites and the Overfilled sprites
- Liam: Composer of the song Overfilled
- YPG: Composer of the Sky High remix and the Manifest High remix
- Loogi: Drew the original lexi sprites, also made a banner and thumbnail for the Challeng-Sky mod
- Carl: ‘Artist of the songs Sky Says and Crack, also made the cutscene for Sky Says
- Skieonsta: Voice Actor of Ski and Lexi made some lines for the Challeng-Sky Ski Mix
- Zapato: Made icons for Light Blue and Challeng-Sky Ski Mix
- Jelly: Helped on some charts for the mod
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.