Welcome all to Funkin’ for Hire vs Dorkly Sonic, which features not only eight amazing songs in total, but also appearances from other characters such as Mario, Tails, BF, Earthworm Jim, and Mother Brain. Now, let's tell you about the tracklist, which is the following:
- Familiar Face
- For Hire
- For Fame
- Bet On Tails
Let's do some Funkin’ for Hire and defeat Dorkly Sonic!
Whether you choose to play in the story mode or free play mode, to win you have to do the same thing, which is reaching towards the end of the songs, and at that point, you can only reach by playing notes according to the charts until then.
To do it, press the arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above the character to the right. If you miss doing it too many times in a row, and your health bar depletes, you lose and have to restart, so be careful.
Good luck, enjoy, and we really hope to see you around for more fun, we never run out of it here!
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.
- Pancho: Creator/Animator/Charter/Composer(Worked on all of the songs in some way loll)
- Vania: Composer (Suit-napped)
- Mocha: Animator/Artist/Charter(Bet on Tails, Dumbassery, Suit-napped, For Fame, Familiar Face)
- Geecko: Artist/Animator (Familiar Face)
- Riiku: Artist/Animator (Familiar Face)
- Ellis: Artist/BG Artist (For Fame, Familiar Face)
- JOnline: Artist (For Fame)
- Bun: Menu/Promo Artist (did icon for Mario)
- LowBrow Studios: Creator of Sonic for Hire
- Link to Sonic Sprites: shoutouts to Tales499
- Link to BG Sprites: shoutouts to spriters resource
- Make sure you check out LowBrow Studios as well as theyre starting to release the latest season of Sonic for hire!!!
- Download from GB
Original Friday Night Funkin' Game developed by:
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.