Hank from Madness Combat wants to assassinate Boyfriend, and the only way for him to survive is to win the musical battle in FNF against Nevada’s Most Wanted criminal, and we invite you to do this on a bunch of new amazing songs:
It's time for Friday Night Madness vs Nevada's Most Wanted (Hank)!
Whether you're playing in the story mode or free play mode, to win you need to do the same thing, and that is hit your notes according to the charts until the end of the song. That is when you win, which means that if you miss hitting notes too many times you will lose.
So, when you see floating arrow symbols match above BF's head, that is when you need to press the identical arrow keys to hit your notes. Good luck we wish you all in all this and more, and we invite you to stick around for more fun to come only on our website!
- Lead NMW Devs
- JoNUTan: The doofus that did the art assets and programming
- Rhy: The other doofus that did the Hank sprites and Sanford sprites
- Additional Programming
- Additional Art and Animatio
- Red: AAAAAAGOOBAGOOBAGOOBA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Marketplier: Animated Hank and Hotdog vendor
- Music Maggots
- Shteque: Composer for Hank’s Mercenary
- DeltaB: Composer for Hank’s Assassination, Bleeding-Edge, and Wanted/Menu theme
- Yoshi Dam: Composer for Hank’s Murderface and White Hank’s Flashbang
- Yupam: Composer for Sanford’s Meathook, and Hank’s Game Over
- Star: composer for Deimos’ Technophile, and Pause Menu/Catastrophe
- Hammerhead: Chromatics Provider
- Charting Chaps
- Pashankie: Geek who charted Murderface and Assassination
- Seb~: Goober that charted Mercenary (and charting assistance):
- Shammal: Dog that charted Technophile:
- SansCzar: Charted for Flashbang:
- DJ Cyrus: Charted for Bleeding-Edge
- Voice Cast
- The Machine: As Sanford:
- Hrfgmalibur: As White Hank:
- Etrodis: As Deimos:
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.