In the FNF Mario’s Monday Night Massacre mod we've just shared with you all on our website Boyfriend enters the Creepypasta universe to face creepy versions of beloved video game characters such as MX, Luigi, Peach, and more, something we invite you to do right now on all the following songs:
- Hero’s Doom
- Burning Hatred
- Ground Zero
- Pink Forest
- Cover Up
Can you survive Mario’s Monday Night Massacre in FNF?
From the main menu you need to choose between the story mode and free play mode, and in either case, give your best to reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts.
To do that, press the arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above BF, on the right side of the screen, but know that missing your notes too many times in a row and the health bar depletes, you lose. Good luck, enjoy!
- Inferno: Mod Creator, Director, Artist, and a lot more
- Decoy: Charter and Coder
- Elie: Beta Charter
- Comic: Charter and COder
- Fredrick: Charter and Coder
- Willisaclown: Composer and Charter
- TeiClem: Coder
- Polar Vortex: Coder
- MorenoTheCpappucinniChugger: Coder
- Ighby: Coder and Sprites
- Chase Redding: Composer of Burning Hatred
- ophomix24: Composed Familiar, Blinked, and Pissed
- Frog: Composed Ground Zero and Victimized
- Thesmallerestguy: Composed A Grand ol Time
- Mystic: Composed Cover-up
- Scrumbo_: Artist of False hero, MX, Cornation day, Victim and IHY BGS
- Nylox: Artist of False Hero, Dais-EYE sprite, MMNM Logo
- Elias: Victim Sprites
- Cattinschool1002: Artist and Animator
- OscaRaczo: BAckground Artist
- ScrubbDubb: Icon Artist
- DexCord: 3D Moddeler
- Mar: 3D Moddeler
- SlushyAnime: Help with Background
- AG_Coffee: Animator
- FuriousAntz: Animator
- Marky: Voice Actor of MX
- 2Toril: Voice Actor
- mostrolavelocita: Voice Actor of Luigi
- Sunset: Voice Actor of MX
- Ordna: Chomatic Maker
- Anit: Chomatic Maker
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.