Filip is a boy who is also a fox and who can play the trumpet as well as sing, a classic FNF original antagonist that has already been featured in our category of FNF Games online, and we're happy that he has now made his return with a brand new week and brand new songs for you to enjoy, as we invite you to play Friday Night Funkin vs FILIP Week 2. These are all the custom tracks in this game:
- Week 1:
- Week 2:
Lend your skills to BF to defeat Filip once more!
This character can be battled in either the story mode or the free play mode, it is totally up to you, and in both of them, you have the same purpose, which is to hit all the notes of the songs at the right time until the end of them.
To do so, when arrow symbols above BF match with one another, press the same arrow keys on your keyboard but be careful not to miss too many notes in a row, because if that happens you lose and have to start again. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- JosszzoL: Art, Charting, Directing
- douggg: Scripting
- Jack: Composing
- Abbledacker: (Art)
- softblended: Composing (Week 2)
- Fami: Charting (Week 2)
- Jakads: Charting (Week 2)
- Night Gaunts: Writing “Mosquitoes” [I’m Going for a Walk
- Laura Stevenson and Jeff Rosenstock of Bomb the Music Industry!: Writing “FRRRREEEEEE BIIIIIIRRRRRD! FRRRREEEEEE BIIIIIIRD!!!!” [Respect Everybody! (Except for John)
- Kill Lincoln: Writing “Get Fucked Four Eyes” [Your 9 Lives
- Propagandhi: Writing “Ska Sucks” [Title Screen Song]
- Bruce Lee Band: Writing “Free Breakfast!!” [Pause Menu Theme]
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.