Helmet royale is a brand new battle royale game on our website! This battle royale is unique because every player has a helmet on their head! This is an online game where you fight against other players using any weapon you find. Over time, the storm will slowly close further in, forcing the players to fight each other for survival.
When you start the game, you will spawn in the arena with 100 other players in a random location and you will be in helmet mode, in this mode, you can only explore the map but after some time you will come out of your helmet and the match starts! At first, you'll have nothing but your fist, with your fist you must break chests that are filled with items such as weapons, coins, shies batteries, and more. These items help you in numerous ways:
The weapons you can collect allow you to shoot your enemies, there are numerous types of weapons available in the game:
- Rocket Launchers: Very powerful weapons that deal a lot of damage to your enemies but their downside is that they are very slow and have low amounts of ammo. The rocket launchers available in the game are the R-Launcher, Martin, and Doomsday.
- Flamethrowers: These weapons deal damage incredibly fast and they destroy shields very fast too. There are 3 flamethrowers in the game: The Firespray, the weakest, and the shortest range flamethrower. The Flamethrower, a better version of the Firespray with better range and higher ammo capacity. Lastly, there is the Thin Nozzle which is the rarest and best flamethrower in the game, its range is very high and as a side effect of this, also burns through all of its ammo very fast.
- Crossbows: These weapons are better versions of the bows, they are usually better and have more ammo. The 3 crossbows found in the game are Crossbow, Triple Tip, and Double Bolter.
- Bows: Not to be confused with crossbows, these are simple weapons that can only fire one ammo at a time. There are also 3 bows found in the game: Shortbow, Messenger, and Robin.
- Melee weapons: Melee weapons are short-range weapons used in close combat. The melee weapons in the game are your fist, the sword, the pickaxe, and the sledge.
- Assault Rifles: Very fast weapons that are kind of like the mini versions of machine guns. There are 5 assault rifles found in the game: AK-47, M4A1, Drumgun, Bursterm, and Rapitor.
- Pulse Guns: Incredibly powerful weapons that are very fast and do extra damage to shields. There are only 2 found in the game, the pulse pistol and the pulse rifle.
- Grenade Launchers: The most powerful weapons in the game. They shoot 1 grenade that takes around 1 second to detonate. They have very low ammo but they deal a lot of damage, comparable to shotguns but they are much slower and harder to aim and hit. There are 2 grenade launchers found in the game: G-Launcher and Bomber.
- Pistols: Weak weapons with low ammo capacity. The 3 pistols found in the game are Pistol, Colt, and Uzi.
- Shotguns: Shotguns are low ammo, but powerful weapons that shoot around 50 bullets per shot. There are 4 shotguns found in the game, Sawed-off, Farmer, Doob, and Pumpification.
There are four rarities in the game, common, rare, unique, and legendary. The higher the rarity, the better the weapon, shield, or chest will be. The higher the rarity of the chest, the more likely it will give you a rare item. Chests can be found all over the map and can be broken by shooting or by hitting it until it opens. You may also encounter rolls, rolls are rare machines that give you a random item in exchange for coins.
Time to be the last to survive!
HOW TO PLAY
WASD to move. Aim and shoot with your mouse. Dodge with shift or space. Change weapons with the numbers. Reload with R or left-click on an empty weapon. M, V, G to view map. To use medical items press on them or use the numbers 6, 7, 8, 9.