Funky Grieving Tuesday is yet another awesome FNF mod we are delighted to share with you on our website right now, where Gumball has lost everything in his life, hence why you are now going to sing together with him on all the following songs:
- The Guilt
- The Fault
- The Grieving
- The Cereal Demon
It's a Funky Grieving Tuesday in FNF with Gumball!
Whether you choose to play in the story mode or free play mode, winning these rhythm battles is done in the same way, by reaching the end of the songs, something you can only do by hitting notes according to the charts until then.
To do it, press the arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above the character on the right. Presing keys wrong, not at all, or at the wrong time causes you to miss notes, and if you miss too many in a row, you lose.
Don't let that happen, but instead give your best towards winning, and don't hesitate to check out more games from this category!
- Wildo Star: owner, sprite artist, concept artist, animator, director, “coder”
- Kingboo: The Mandela Funklog Worker
- Gapc: The Mandela Funklog Worker, Dark Friday Night Basement Owner
- vigilante: The Mandela Funklog Worker
- FelipeAG: The Mandela Funklog Worker, Dark Friday Night Basement Worker
- NightmareDream: The Mandela Funklog Owner
- tix45: The Mandela Funklog Worker
- EXTRAS!! Mod Social Links
- FGT Twitter!: follow it pls
- DFNB Twitter!: follow this mod too its our collab with dark friday night basement
- MF Twitter!: follow this mod too its our other collab with mandela funklog
- Team 616: The Center Dev Server
- Download from GB
Original Friday Night Funkin' Game developed by:
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.