There is finally a turn-based Pokémon RPG that you can play straight from your web browser. Pokémon Mega is one of the more addicting games to play on the list of Pokémon games you can play for free on your web browser. You will get to battle your way through the mega evolutions of Pokémon, battle with other players, and become a legendary Pokémon trainer.
Pokémon Mega Gameplay
When you start the game, the first thing it asks you to do is pick a name and gender, either male or female. You start with a cutscene showing the character that you chose fighting in a champion league with Ash Ketchum. You have very powerful Pokémon, but so does Ash. He is the Pokémon master, after all. Ash Ketchum defeats your character, and you are left in disgrace. It is time to rebuild your team so you can claim what is rightfully yours.
After selecting the server, you want to play on, you can choose between Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.
● Charmander is strong against Grass types and has a special attack that can ricochet off of three enemies. The more it evolves, the more enemies it hits.
● Bulbasaur is strong against water and has the same ricochet abilities as Charmander.
● Squirtle is strong against Fire and can also do a ricochet attack like Charmander and Bulbasaur.
As you level your Pokémon, you have access to more abilities and skills that you can use to get through quests and player-versus-player battles. Your character automatically explores the wild so you can catch Pokémon. Before you spend hours playing Pokémon Mega, there are some tips for you to follow.
Pokémon Mega Tips
● Upgrading your Pokémon takes time, so do not get too frustrated. Every early game is going to be a struggle, and you do not want to lose your patience before you are strong enough to face off against the Pokémon Master himself.
● Be liberal with your potion use. You need them to restore your health and attack points, but they do not come easy. Make sure you focus on inventory management until you have enough to where you are comfortable with your items.
● Do not forget about the elemental weaknesses: Fire > Grass > Dark > Light > Water > Fire.
Now you are on your way to becoming a Pokémon master!
How to play?
Use the mouse or your finger.