Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a very popular game that we are happy to bring you to our website with emulation! This game is an adventure game with puzzle elements in which you play as Link, whose mission is to prevent a thief called Ganondorf to obtain the Triforce.
Link has multiple abilities, he can wield swords that he finds, he can also use archery weapons that he'll eventually find on his journey. You will encounter many different enemies you need to defeat, including bosses as well.
Bosses are very powerful enemies you will encounter in certain locations only, you must defeat them to progress further in the game.
Once the final boss is defeated Link is returned to his own time with the Ocarina of Time and tells Zelda Ganon's plans so they never come to fruition.
- Queen Gohma: This the first boss you'll encounter, located in the Great Deku Tree. You must stun her eye before attacking with your Kokiri Sword.
- King Dodongo: He breathes fire at you, you need to throw a bomb in his mouth and defeat him with your sword.
- Barinade: He has several attacks that try and hurt Link, you need to use the boomerang to stun him, and then he can be defeated with the Kokiri Sword.
- Phantom Ganon: This is a difficult boss to defeat, he spawns many fakes of himself that will confuse you, he is only vulnerable to you when he is down.
- Volvagia: A dragon-like boss that spits fire that pops out of holes found in the boss room. You have to defeat it with the Megaton Hammer.
- Morpha: A water boss and the sixth one in the game. You must pull it out of the water and damage it with the Master Sword.
- Bongo Bongo: Despite its funny name, it is a pretty strong boss that will attack you by smashing the platform that you're on. The trick to defeating him is to get his red eye open and damaging it with the Master Sword.
- Twinrova: The eighth boss in the game found in the Spirit Temple, has 2 phases. It has to be stunned and defeated with the Master Sword.
- Ganondorf: The ninth boss in the game, you will encounter him at the top of Ganon's Castle, he shoots electric balls at you. He can be defeated by shooting him with Light Arrows and then striking him with your sword.
- Ganon: The tenth and final boss of the game, he attacks using 2 swords. There are various ways to defeat him, but he can be only defeated with the Master Sword.
We hope you'll have fun playing this classic game!
How to play?
Start: Enter key. DPAD: Arrow keys. Stick: WASD keys. B: J key. A: K key. C pad: ILUOP keys. L: Q key. R: E key. Z: SPACE key.