DD.Dog is the latest rockstar to have appeared on the music scene, so when he and Boyfriend met each other, they had to duel it out to see who is better, so we invite you all right now to try out our latest mod called FNF vs DD.Dog, where you will battle this character on no less than three new custom songs:
Use your rhythm to defeat the guitarist dog!
You can choose to play this game in either the story mode or the free play mode, and for either of them, you will try playing all the notes of the songs properly, reaching the end of the songs to win.
This means that when you see the arrow symbols above BF being matched with one another, you need to press the same arrow keys and keep at it until the progress bar has turned towards you.
Be careful not to miss too many notes one after another, because that happening means you lose the game and have to start the song again from scratch. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- ZAPZONZAL: Art, Music Editing, Charting, Coding, ETC…
- Music Credits:
- Vanessa Mae: Original creator of ‘Contradanza’
- JerryC: Original creator of ‘CanonRock’
- David Luis: Original creator of ‘Contradanza’ Backing Track
- Sinyells: Original creator of ‘Monster Fight'(Main menu theme)
- Anders: Original creator of ‘Dark Dust Dispatcher'(Game over theme)
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.