Three Baddies of FNF are here to battle you and BF in a rhythm battle, so do you think you can defeat all four of them? We're talking about Stalker Girl, Cassette Girl, Jazz, and NekoFreak, and you will duel them on quite an extensive tracklist:
- aye papi
Help BF defeat FNF's Baddies!
Whether you are playing in the story mode or free play mode, give your best to reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts, which is how you win. How do you do it? You press arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above BF. Don't miss doing it too many times in a row, or you lose and have to start again from scratch. Good luck, enjoy!
- Lead Devs
- Casanova: Programmer/Artist/Charted Some/Musician
- PlumJamSpam: Main Musician/Co-Director/Helped With Various Small Things, SFX,Audios,ETC
- Main Baddies
- Fogu: Main Charter
- Shawty Bae: Voiced Jasmine
- HamillUn: Made & Charted ‘Collapse’
- Cafanoba: Voiced Mommy Mearest
- Mari: Promo Artist of That One Piece
- Pink Scooter: Made Other Difficulty Charts
- Raze: Da Visualizer Guy/Cutscene Editor/Trailer Maker
- Webby: Helped Chart Insane
- Finko: Helped Animate CG’s Idle and Down Poses/Lip Sync In-Game Animations for Collapse
- Gityc: Held Jam’s Hand While Making Some Music
- Helpful Baddies
- Kat: Did Loads of Art of The Characters/Forced Me to Be Put In Credits
- Octo: Did Loads of Art of The Characters
- Jaco: Helped Design Next Baddie for Week 2 Coming 2034
- Danger To Society
- Yala: Someone Get This Kid To Leave My Server, Who Even Invited Him? Ima Call The Police
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.