Squidward from SpongeBob, without a doubt one of the most iconic animated characters in the entire world, has now become the newest antagonist that you and Boyfriend have to face off against in a rhythm game from our category of Friday Night Funkin Games, where right now we are delighted to share with you the game called FNF: Squidward Night Funkin’, where you will play on the following original songs:
- Williams Song
Boyfriend Vs Squidward, a rhythm battle under the sea!
You can pick to play this game in either the story mode or the free play mode, it's up to you, and in both of them you have to give it your best to hit all the notes of the songs at the corresponding times in their charts, and if you keep doing this until the end of the song, you become the winner, simple as that.
To hit notes you need the arrow keys, keys that you press at the same time as arrow symbols above BF match with one another, but be careful not to press them at wrong times, because if you do that too many times in a row, you lose the game. Good luck, and all the best we want to wish you all!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- RubysArt_: Created the mod
- EvanClubYT : The first person to help
- RubysArt_: Squidward, Barnacles
- EvanClubYT : Tentacles
- TH3R34LD34L : Secret Songs
- Mike Geno: Original Casanova Song
- RubysArt_: Squidward, Barnacles, Squidsanova, Secret Song 1
- EvanClubYT : Tentacles, Secret Song 2
- Lanc3y : William’s Song
- Grantare: Coding Backgrounds, Removing Difficulties, Squidward Offsets
- RubysArt_: Story Menu, Freeplay Menu, Getting rid of donate button
- Lanc3y : Squidward, Logo
- Jukebox: Squidward Background
- EvanClubYT : Squidward Animator, Health Icons
- RubysArt_: Squidsanova Background Edit, Health Icons for William and Secret Character
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.