BF and GF are now stuck in a Pac-Man Arcade game, where the only way out is through a music battle, something that you will help the blue-haired boy win right now on the following eight songs:
- Mood Shift
Defeat Pac-Man in an FNF battle and escape the Arcade World!
After choosing between the story mode and free play mode, know that in both cases you need to reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts to win.
This means that you have to press arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols match above BF. Be careful not to miss doing it too many times in a row, you will lose. Good luck and the best we wish you all!
- Cherribun: Director, Main Artist, Animator, Composer of Pakku and Midway
- Pancho: Artist, Animator, Charter, Coder, Composer of the Game Over Theme
- Chillaxin: Menu Artist, Helped with Ghostly Art
- TabiSkull: Animator and Artist
- BryanJo97527502: Background Artist
- Broster: Source Code Coder
- JADS: Composer of Mania
- TyrannousAsh: Composer of Cornered, Ghostly and Freebase
- Whoopz: Composer of Mood Shift
- Techpack: Composer of Dig, Menu Theme, and Coffee Break (Cornered)
- Blon: Voice of Ms. Pac-Man, Inky, and Pinky
- Chachifox: Voice of Blinky
- RedTV53: Voice of Clyde
- SquishyBlooper: Voice of Skeebo
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.