QT and KB are two characters that you've battled before in our category of FNF Games online, but we are very happy that they are making their return right now and here, as once again you get to fight off against them in rhythm battles, and you are also doing it on five brand new songs, so this should feel fresh even if you've played the first mod. The songs are:
- Locked-In (unlocked after beating Story week)
- Unlucky-B**** (Unlocked after beating Locked-in, will appear in freeplay mode)
Can you defeat the two musical robots?
If you think so, choose between the story mode and free play mode, pick a level of difficulty, and then give it your absolute best to reach the end of the songs by playing all their notes according to the charts, since that is how you achieve victory.
When arrow symbols floating around match above BF's head, that is when you have to press the same arrow keys, but know that if you miss doing it too many times in a row, you will lose. Enjoy!
- Programming by ninjamuffin99
- Art by PhantomArcade 3K and Evilsk8r
- Music by Kawai Sprite
Mod developed by:
- TheSinkBoy1: Head dev, artist, programmer and music creator.
- Toasted_Panini: Beta tester, general helper
- Angel Boi: Helper
- Original Mod
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.