Unfortunately for him, Sonic and friends got the Pibby Corruption of FNF, but you and BF will get the amazing chance of having a rhythm battle against them and clearing them of it, something that you do on the following amazing tracklist:
- Forgotten Flight
- No Speed Left
- The Blue Devil
- Speed Of Darkness
- Friends Until The End
- Mechanical Wizard
Let's defeat the Pibby Corrupted Sonic and his friends, only in FNF!
You will choose between the story mode and free play mode from the main menu, and then, in either case, give your best to reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts, which is how victory is achieved.
This means that you watch for when arrow symbols match above BF, on the right, and press the identical arrow keys at the same time. If you miss doing it too many times in a row, you lose and have to start again from scratch, so focus and win instead!
- Mod Creator:
- HotRacer652: owner/director, charter
- King Daniel: composer, sprite concepts
- NexxIto: sprite artist/animator, some ui stuff
- Elite: composed euphoria and made the tails.exe cover of it (the version used in this mod)
- Thorn!!!!: composer and charter of corruption
- Emoticope: background artist and survivor bf sprite art
- Villager_Boi: survivor bf sprites
- Dusttrust: icon artist and remastered sonic week (emerald hills) background (original by emoticope)
- Flashplosion: concept art
- FridayNightGachin: composer of the menu, gameover and pause themes
- Multi Gamer: normal and corrupted tails idle concepts
- Matisto: playtester, concept art
- GuideStars: playtester
- Jucamimanda: playtester
- DuduBonie: playtester
- DevCheeseL: playtester
- special thanks
- Vs. Sonic.exe Team: tails.exe/tails chromatic (used as tails’ voice in this mod, and with added effects for the corrupted version)
- Pibby Corrupted Team: some assets such as notes
- _Boxed: winning icons script
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.