Matt from Wii Sports is back in FNF, now with his Voiid-Sides, which is a brand new collection of tracks that you can go up against him in a rhythm battle, and as always, we hope you win. The tracklist is:
Help BF defeat Matt on his Voiid Sides!
Whether you are playing in the story mode or free play mode, winning is achieved in the same way, by reaching the end of the songs and to do that you need to hit your notes according to the charts. How?
Well, when you see arrow symbols match above BF's head, that is when you press the identical arrow keys. Don't miss hitting the keys too many times in a row, or you lose and have to start playing again from scratch. Good luck, enjoy!
- LordVoiid: Owner, Director, Charter, Artist, and Musician ;)
- sugar: Main Programmer
- JokerDev/SgTheJoker: Programmer
- NatuVic: Artist
- FunnyFudge: Artist
- Fallnnn: Artist
- Jaronjackpot: Charting, Modcharts and Events
- Akosturn: Charter
- shoggle: Charter
- VyroxbutDuck: Charter
- Krimdon: Charter
- Rambi: Charter
- BlitzByte: Concept Artist
- MaskerOfficial: Sprites Helper
- Tcoffma1: Wiik 4 Sprites Concept
- TormentedProgram: Some Scripts
- BL0KYBL0X: Purgatory Script
- FZ_Green: Tester lol
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.