Welcome to FNF Corrupted Data vs Sonic.EXE, a brand new amazing mod featuring this scary version of the classic video game character, and this game is currently a demo, but has quite a few awesome tracks for you already, such as:
- Red Static
- True Red
- Sly Hog
- Master Plan
- True Red Remix OG
Help BF face Sonic.Exe in the FNF Corrupted Data mod!
Whether you're playing in the story mode or free play mode, a choice you make from the main menu at the start of the game, give your best to reach the end of the songs by playing their notes according to the charts, which is how you win.
To do it, press arrow keys at the same time as the identical arrow symbols float and match above BF, but be careful not to miss hitting the notes multiple times in a row, since that leads to your loss. Good luck, and all the best we wish you!
- Follow their official Twitter account
- P.R.: Owner, Director and Chromatic Scale Creator for Sonix
- ZueltheCat: Director And Artist/Creator For Red X
- TheMusicHeadset: Co Director
- Endah: Lead Artist/Animator And Source/Lua Coder
- dayla: Animator For Red X
- AdvideGEP: Artist/Animator for Sonix Phase 2
- Giga: Created Sonix
- SmokeCannon: Composer for True Red And Master Plan
- IckyIZ: Composer for Sly Hog
- Visummum: Composer for Red Static and Carnivorous
- MashProTato: Awesome Friend and Creator of The Note skin
- Fidy50: Charter for Red Static
- lily-clipee-chan: Charter for Carnivorous And True Red
- Kazuma: Charter for Master Plan
- Elie: Charter for Sly Hog
- Puff Skull: VA for Crimson Rex/Co-Director
- Cougar MacDowall: Red X death lines VA
- CozyDough: VA for Sonix
- AnOldTeddyBear: Lua Coder, My Older Brother. Love you bro
- Download from GB
- PhantomArcade 3K, Evilsk8r
- Kawai Sprite
This is an open-source game, and you can support the developers here.
How to play?
Use the arrow keys.